Posting Guidelines & Conditions
We Want to Hear Your Opinion
Your thoughts and experiences are important to us, and we want to make sure that they are heard. Please follow the Posting Guidelines listed below, and we'll notify you when your submission has been posted on Arthriving.
Tips on Writing a Great Submission
Submissions must not contain objectionable material.
- Tell Us Why: Good product reviews not only say whether or not you liked a product, but also why you feel that way.
- Please Be Specific: Good product reviews focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it.
- A Good Length: The ideal length for a submission is somewhere between 75-250 words.
- Be Honest: We welcome your honest opinion about products and articles, both good and bad. We don't remove reviews just because they are critical of products or articles.
Submissions must not be for promotional purposes.
Objectionable content includes but is not limited to:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful comments
- Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
- Defamatory or false statements
We reserve the right to review and edit or remove any comments submitted to the site.
Promotional content includes but is not limited to:
- Advertisements, promotional material or multiple submissions of the same post.
- Comments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or article.
- Comments touting a directly competing product or article.