With smart tools and ample preparation, Chef Danny Boome is able to keep his arthritis pain under control in the kitchen. His Morning Glory Fruit Salad is a delicious and nutritious recipe to try on your own.
10 - 12 people
- 3 mangos, peeled, pitted, & sliced
- 3 large Oranges, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 2 papaya, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 1/2 pound Black Currants
- 1 cup crushed pumpkin seeds
- 1/2-cup pineapple juice
- 1-tsp grated ginger
- 1-tbsp honey
- Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
This fruit salad recipe makes enough to serve about 10 to 12 people.
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment on this article! Post a Comment